Final bosses in the Armored Core games. Although final bosses are traditionally single entities, games such as Armored Core: Last Raven and Armored Core: For Answer sometimes have multiple NPCs work together in order to fulfill the role of a final boss in a single level.
Games and their corresponding final bosses:
- Armored Core - Nineball piloted by Hustler One
- Armored Core: Project Phantasma - Project Phantasma piloted by Stinger
- Armored Core: Master of Arena - Nine-Ball Seraph
- Armored Core 2 - Leos Klein
- Armored Core 2: Another Age - Antares
- Armored Core 3 - Controller Agents
- Armored Core: Silent Line - IBIS
- Armored Core: Nexus - Prototype Pulverizer
- Armored Core: Formula Front - Testarossa Artigiana
- Armored Core: Nine Breaker - Nine-Ball
- Armored Core: Last Raven - either the Airborne Pulverizer, Evangel, Jack-O, the Leviathans, or Zinaida depending on the route taken. The 2nd Airborne Pulverizer also serves as a bonus boss in a special mission unlocked by completing all other missions in the game.
- Armored Core 4 - 00-ARETHA piloted by Joshua O'Brien. In the game's Hard Mode difficulty setting, Celo appears right after O'Brien is defeated.
- Armored Core: For Answer - either Maximilian Thermidor and Shinkai in the League route; Wynne D. Fanchon, Roy Saaland, and Otsdarva in the ORCA route; or Lilium Wolcott, Roadie, Otsdarva, and Wynne in the Destruction route. Kasumi Sumika also appears in the Destruction route if the player plays the final mission on Hard Mode.
- Armored Core V - Exusia piloted by Chief
- Armored Core: Verdict Day - N-WGIX piloted by J
All items (22)