OverviewEditThe Swift is a bipedal AC equipped with small missile launchers mounted on both shoulders and a handheld pulse rifle. Although the units exterior appearance can be rebuild with the parts in the game, the pulse rifle cannot be equipped, as the pulse rifles appearance is actually that of the WG-MGA1 machine gun. Although the exterior is the same as normal model, it is most likely that internally the AC has been somehow altered. Its development is somehow related to the AC Vixen seen later in the hands of Stinger. The Spiteful is an upgraded version of this unit.
- Head: HD-01-SRVT
- Core: XCA-00
- Arms: AN-101
- Legs: LN-1001
- Generator: Unknown
- FCS: Unknown
- Boosters: B-P320
- Back Weapon L: WM-S40/1
- Back Weapon R: WM-S40/1
- Arm Weapon L: None
- Arm Weapon R: WG-MGA1
Appearing in two missions as enemies, the Swift is mainly used by Murakumo Millennium. They appear in the missions:
- Name comes from a Japanese website and the translation is pending.
- Interestingly, from a closer look, the AC's back missile launcher on the right appears similar to the standard WM-S40/1 while his back missile launcher on the left has a different design. This is most probably a custom-made AC part that cannot be obtained in-game.
- When he kills the Heat Wave during the cutscene, he is firing bluish purple rifle rounds.
- Swift is the only AC who appears to not stick to the scales correctly.
- The AC appears very similar in design to Wildcat's.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.